How many rooms in your home?

My house is way smaller than any of yours. I think I need another job or two to keep up with The Dis folks!! :thumbsup2
:flower1:
Oh, competition! Let's hear it! LOL And I've seen the numbers people throw around here as if it's no big deal. I'd need 10 more jobs at least.

6 rooms

2 bed
Bath
Living room
tiny dining room
tiny kitchen
995 sq feet I think

16 and full attic

5 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
Formal living room
Family room
Bar room
Kitchen
Den
Wine Cellar room
Office
Storage/Laundry
1,300 sq ft attic

3 bedrooms, 2 bath, 1 kitchen, 1 family room, 1 living room, 1 dining room (but it's attached to living room), foyer, garage.

I can't be the only one who had to look up "airing cupboard" And now that I have I'm curious how they don't become "room of mold"
i had to scroll to see if anyone asked about that - very odd finding out lol never heard of such a thing

6 bedrooms
1 living room
Kitchen
dining room
Bathroom
finished basement/rec room

the person that thought to only install one bathroom in there should be shot!

What no tiny houses?

I am jealous of those who have lots of bathrooms. I only have two. :sad1:

What no tiny houses?

I am jealous of those who have lots of bathrooms. I only have two. :sad1:
Raised 2 girls with their mom with only 1 bathroom. No big deal being by myself now, 1 is actually better than 2, but it was really lousy with 3 females. Luckily I was getting ready for work 5 hours before they woke up every day.

4 bedrooms
3 1/2 bathrooms
Kitchen
Breakfast room
Living room
Dining room
Study
Game room
Laundry room
A small hidden room inside one of the upstairs bathrooms that we turned into a video game room for the kids
Entry way is

5 bedrooms
2.5 baths
kitchen
family room
dining room
laundry room
full basement - partially finished - but this is not counted in our square footage as it is below grade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter