How many rooms can an AP holder have at one time?

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
We're needing 3 rooms at Universal for an upcoming family trip. How many can I reserve with my AP discount?

Thanks for your help!

I had 3 for December 2023. There might be rules that an AP holder has to be in each room.

You can reserve all three BUT you will need an AP holder registered in each room when you check in.

That is the official policy.

You can always call Loews. Loews (the hotels) and Universal are two totally separate companies. I would call Loews and see if you can get the same rate for the other two rooms even if you are the only AP holder. The worst they can say is no.

I'll be the only AP holder in our group. I'll try calling Loews as suggested to see about an exception. As for a suite, it won't work for this trip. Thanks everyone.

Just a side note, I have never been asked to show an AP - I know some people have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter