how many people..

WOW i havent posted on here in a long time....nice to see some familiar posters...kinda miss this board...kinda miss being a teen and posting here! well just thought id pop on and see things....oh and i like to party...a lot

love your username btdubs...
ddr is such an awewome game!

but, im having a party at my house in like 2 weeeks hahahhahaha

wheee house parties.
i have neveaaaar had a house party. i'll have ppl over before we go out to a bar or club but i've never had a house party (mainly because my parents never leave the house lol)

tonight i'm going to a club called body english & my friend & i are getting a VIP BOOTH...gonna be mentaaaal!! :cool2:

wheee house parties.
i have neveaaaar had a house party. i'll have ppl over before we go out to a bar or club but i've never had a house party (mainly because my parents never leave the house lol)

tonight i'm going to a club called body english & my friend & i are getting a VIP BOOTH...gonna be mentaaaal!! :cool2:

lawlz thats freakin awesomee!

its not really a house party haha, im just having some people over and were gonna hang by the bonfire and chill:-)

it should be pretty dope

Such a boring weekend!

I had to go to this movie thing night at this girls house and we ended up playing apples to apples + watched the proposal. I did totally dominate apples to apples (seven cards baby) It was fun, but yeah.
& tonight I have to work. Which sucks cause there is a huge block party going on for recruitment. :/

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter