how many people/pets did you have to live with growing up?

Once I was adopted it was 2 people and zero pets. I did kind of enjoy making some of the farm animals pets, but quickly learned that wouldn't be a long term relationship. Kept my distance after learning that lesson.

1,2 and 3 depending on when. 3 for about a year when my half brother lived with us. 2 after he moved out. 1 after my dad passed away.
2 cats and a dog, and more turtles and goldfish than I can remember, but not at the same time.

8 people and various pets through the years. Two parents, 6 kids - 5 boys 1 girl. I know one year we had in the house - one dog, one bird, one snake and a cat. At the same time one of my brother's brought home the class rat to baby sit during a school break. I can't remember a time growing up there wasn't at least a dog in the family.

Five people in my family. We had assorted pets over the years: a hamster, a mouse, 2 birds and one sweet white rabbit. I got 2 more rabbits (rehomed from a friend who could no longer keep them) when I was in high school.

Growing up, I had the joy of living with a bustling household filled with family, friends, and a delightful array of pets. From cuddly cats to playful dogs, each furry friend brought warmth and laughter into our home. And of course, we always made sure to provide them with pet medication without prescription for their health and happiness.

Last edited:
Four of us. My parents got my sister a puppy when I was 20 and she was 13. So, I didn’t live with the dog for a long time. Loved, her though. 😁🐶

I’m an only child so it was just me, my mom, and dad. Throughout my 20 years of living with them, we had a total of 3 pets - all cats. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter