How many people per room

vols001

Earning My Ears
I just booked our first stay at VWL for the last week in Aug. of next year. There will be 2 adults and 2 children. My oldest(12) wants to bring a friend. Will they let 5 people stay in a one bedroom? We will get the ultimate park hopper tickets( the length of stay passes) so they will know 5 people are in the room.
I have one more question. I wood like to stay at the BoardWalk.(The last week In Aug.) Has anyone changed their reservation with the seven months window for that time of year. Did you have a hard time getting in? :p :pinkbounc
Thanks

The maximum occupancy for a one bedroom unit is 4. The DVC resorts do not provide cots, rollaways or extra bedding to accomodate more than the max. In a one bedroom, you will have a king bed in the bedroom and a queen sofa sleeper in the living room.

I really can't answer your question about swtiching to the BWV at seven months. However, some posters say August is easier to reserve than most of the lower point seasons. FWIW, I think you will be able to switch, but don't count on gettting a standard view. Those make up only about 20% of the rooms and usually go before the seven month window opens.

Good luck! Hope everything works out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter