How many people get accepted to DCP their first try?

Excited to say my daughter found out she was accepted today. It was her first time applying. :)

I did get accepted on my first try, I'm a current CP now! I did have prior theme park experience which I think helped!

My 2 kids and her friend got in on their first try - all Community College students

I would imagine that many applicants get accepted on their first try, but after reading that some people don't get accepted until their second, or even third application makes me a little worried. I want to be accepted sooooooooo bad!!!!!!

From what I heard from my friends, they all got in on their first try. Now I'm a little scared, but I don't feel like I really should. :(

Some people apply for the college program and aren't really college students... (trade or beauty schools don't count) so that also contributes to non-acceptance.

I had one daughter that never got a WBI and another that just recently got in on her first try. The only thing that we could think of that was different between the 2 is that the one that didnt get in was a little picky about what jobs she would be willing to do and the daughter who did get accepted expressed interest in any and all jobs. She ended up in QSFB which was not one of her top 3 choices but she's just happy to have been accepted!!

I got accepted on my first try as well!! I've also gotten accepted when I've applied again as well as for becoming a regular CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter