• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many musical instruments do you have in your home?

3 clarinets, a very old, broken trumpet, and does an electric keyboard count? I sooooo want a piano, and maybe once we get settled in retirement, can finally get one.

Seven that I can think of right now.

Regular piano and electronic piano.
Acoustic guitar and electric guitar.
Electric bass guitar.
Acoustic drum set and electronic drumset.
"bell kit" (not sure if that really counts.

DH and our daughter are musical. Our son and I are not.
Edit: 8... forgot a ukelele

Last edited:

How many musical instruments do you have in your home?​

Ummm.... for me
1 guitar
1 ukulele
1 piano
1 keyboard
2 recorders.

Not sure about the exact numbers on these (they belong to my sons):
2 trumpets
1 bugle

Piano. I gave away my trumpet several years ago.

At least 4.
Guitar
Piano
Keyboard
Clarinet (but it hasn't been touched in like... 20 years. Ha!)

I don’t even know. Two full drum sets, bongo drums, maybe 5 guitars, keyboard, and a banjo.

I believe my dh still had 2 guitars in the basement from his attempt to learn many years ago.

I’d rather not say. 30? Are amps included? At least 12 guitars (and mandolins, a piano, 3 keyboards, ukuleles, a banjo, different drums, some African instruments, harmonica’s in different keys, microphones and stands).

A few. Umm one piano and one upright bass, plus one electric keyboard, and an accordian. There is also a french horn, a clarinet, a saxiphone and a set of drums. I'm thinking 6 acoustic guitars, 2 electric basses, and maybe 8 electric guitars but I can't be certain. Probably something else I've forgotten. Husband is a musician, son is a musician, and my daughter is a musician. So probably 25 or so plus all the recording equipment and amps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter