How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossing fingers and toes that you get it!

I was shocked that I actually got FOP and SDD. I logged on right at 7am and it took until 7:20 before it would actually confirm my first FP which was FOP and that was for Sept 27th at 10:25 am and then the 2nd booked easily, which was SDD at 1:05 pm on Sept 26th. However the rest of the days were hell(times were fine olaf just kept coming on the screen and my DD kept laughing at me because she's never seen me so angry at Disney before, lol. I kept getting scared though because they kept disappearing from MDE but eventually everything was working and they are all there. I haven't been that nervous for FPs since 7DMT opened, lol.

I was shocked that I actually got FOP and SDD. I logged on right at 7am and it took until 7:20 before it would actually confirm my first FP which was FOP and that was for Sept 27th at 10:25 am and then the 2nd booked easily, which was SDD at 1:05 pm on Sept 26th. However the rest of the days were hell(times were fine olaf just kept coming on the screen and my DD kept laughing at me because she's never seen me so angry at Disney before, lol. I kept getting scared though because they kept disappearing from MDE but eventually everything was working and they are all there. I haven't been that nervous for FPs since 7DMT opened, lol.

LOL!!! I was the same exact way. First FP went perfect and then everything crashed! It took me what feels like 2 days to get everything we wanted. I'm so glad that's over..... now on to the next thing to worry about :hyper2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter