How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

18 days.

Very excited and nervous. It is the 5 night Melbourne to Auckland. So lots of ETAs and forms to fill out and booked very last minute so no Palo yet. First time on DCL. Have wanted to go on one since they first started to do previews on my Saturday morning kids show back in the day. Had a couple false starts to try to get one going.

Online check-in is still under review and just realized last night that I don't have a working printer to print of the reems of stuff I need for the various things I am doing while in New Zealand and Australia.

Happy to have another countdown on the books (it's a long one though :( ) We were getting ready to book Aug 2024 and then found out the fabulous news that we need a new roof so bye bye any 2024 cruises. So now it's.....

503 days until spring break back on the Wonder for cruise #12 :cheer2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter