How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

30 till 1/2 Disney 'Wish' cruise (B2B baby!)
33 till 2/2 Disney 'Wish'
289 till 'Magic' First time ever in Concierge (oooh la la! Another B2B!)
till 'Magic' Double Dip (And that completes my "Full House"/"Royal Flush"/All 5 ships!) :worship:
As per usual online check-in was a **** show. Why can't Disney (with ALL their money) fix their IT? Online Check In never ONCE showed up on the website. We all had to go through the app. Very annoying as I wasn't prepared to have to use my phone. Thankfully we're taking DCL transport so I wasn't fighting for an early PAT. (They assign a PAT) But man! Why does it always have to be so frustrating?

28 till 1/2 Disney 'Wish' cruise (B2B baby!)
31 till 2/2 Disney 'Wish'
287 till 'Magic' First time ever in Concierge (oooh la la! Another B2B!)
till 'Magic' Double Dip (And that completes my "Full House"/"Royal Flush"/All 5 ships!) :worship:

25 till 1/2 Disney 'Wish' cruise (B2B baby!)
28 till 2/2 Disney 'Wish'
284 till 'Magic' First time ever in Concierge (oooh la la! Another B2B!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter