How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

61 days to the Dream with my parents for a belated 80th birthday celebration for my dad!! (And I stopped at a LabQ van yesterday just to see if I’m still shedding virus from January and nope! Negative! I’m going to test once a week since I’m still teaching so if I pop a positive now I can get a 90-day note as my initial 90 days ends April 2.)

339 days to Dream MDAS
Wonderful news!

:dance3: :woohoo: 45 days until the first of our b2b river cruises on the VIVA ONE:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 52 days until the second of our b2b river cruises on the VIVA ONE:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo:
72 days until our 19th DCL cruise - MAGIC in the Med:woohoo: :dance3:
183 days until our 20th DCL and first of our b2b cruises on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 186 days until our 21st DCL and second of our b2b cruises on the WISH
:woohoo: :dance3:
191 days until our 22nd DCL cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:
345 days until our 23rd DCL cruise - a Mexican Riviera cruise on the WONDER:woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 44 days until the first of our b2b river cruises on the VIVA ONE:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 51 days until the second of our b2b river cruises on the VIVA ONE:woohoo: :dance3:
71 days until our 19th DCL cruise - MAGIC in the Med:woohoo: :dance3:
182 days until our 20th DCL and first of our b2b cruises on the WISH:woohoo: :dance3:
:dance3: :woohoo: 185 days until our 21st DCL and second of our b2b cruises on the WISH
:woohoo: :dance3:
190 days until our 22nd DCL cruise - a FANTASY at sea:woohoo: :dance3:
344 days until our 23rd DCL cruise - a Mexican Riviera cruise on the WONDER:woohoo: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter