How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

407 days till we take our two remaining married daughters and their spouses on all of their first cruises ever. Training them right to go DCL or go home. lol

Yes I said remaining daughters as our 21 year old Disney addicted daughter, Heather, died 4.5 yrs ago this month-October, 2013. Next December will be the 5th anniversary of celebrating her birthday without her. SOOOO this mom decided to celebrate with a cruise to the Bahamas.

We also get to see our only granddaughter's face as she lights up with all this Disney. We have trained her right and she is 4.5 years old and we have taken her to DL 4 times. She was born 8 weeks before our daughter died.

I recently published my first book which is her story..and I hope to publish my second book in April next year.

:dance3: :woohoo: 110 days until our 13th cruise :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 271 days until our 14th cruise :woohoo: :dance3:

:dance3: :woohoo: 474 days until our 15th cruise :woohoo: :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter