How many from Jersey?

MrGrumpy222

Mouseketeer
How many DVC membrs from Jersey going to be in WDW during the 1st week of December. Can I see a show of hands? :wave2:

Aren't all the NJ people supposed to go to WDW during the first week of November?

After all, you NJ people even have a week named after you!!

You should see all the people (over on the Theme Parks & Resort Boards) who are scared to go that week because it is named NJ week.

So how come you aren't going then???? ;) ;) :teeth:

Best wishes -

I'm from New Jersey but I'm not going until the second week of January.

Ok I will wave with you :wave2: We are not going Jersey week because it is mainly for parents and teachers who are out that week for conventions. I am not involved with any of that because we do not have any children. We are going the first week in Dec because of the low points and we have never seen the decorations at Disney, and it is the only time DH can get off.

We're bringing our NJ (Cape May and Haddonfield) relatives down Dec. 9th - 14th! I'm a Jersey Girl at heart.

Bobbi :dog:

CarolMN said:
Aren't all the NJ people supposed to go to WDW during the first week of November?

After all, you NJ people even have a week named after you!!

You should see all the people (over on the Theme Parks & Resort Boards) who are scared to go that week because it is named NJ week.

So how come you aren't going then???? ;) ;) :teeth:

Best wishes -

We did Jersey week last year and man it got crowded! We were at MK for Halloween proper, so that's probably why. But we hit AK the next day and it was wall to wall people. I saw more people from my home town than I do when I'm in my home town. ;) Not that we hated it, Hey it's Disney. Like the old golf saying, a bad day at Disney is better than a good day in Jersey. We are going due to the low points too and we love WDW at Christmas Time.
See you there.
Cheers

we went last year first full week of December, but ds#1 is now in second grade and I don't feel comfortable pulling him for 5 days. We have Thurs/Fri off for the convention/Veteran's Day holiday and there is a possibility of 1/2 days the remainder of the week if they decide to do conferences.

We purchased and closed on our DVC points this year (in August) and already had our plans made, so we banked for next year. This will be our last stay off site (YAY!). But I'm hoping to wear some assorted shirts advertising our area (we're in Morris County) and maybe we'll run into some neighbors.

If you see a woman with her husband and 2 boys (one dark haired, one light) wearing a Morristown Lumber T-Shirt, give me a wave!

We're in NJ (Hunterdon County) but we're not going until May 2006. First visit 'home' to the OKW.

:wave2: How ya doin'?

Another overtaxed Jersey-ite here. From the New Brunswick area. Heading down in three weeks for my first trip "Home". No kids, so I can go when ever work allows me or is the when my DVC points allow me?????

Pass the porkroll please.

Dec 9-Dec 15 we are going. Christmas time is better then Jersey week. Plus the crowds are lower. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

This is a Jersey girl here who is so sad for the last 4 years I had gone in December. This year we are going in Oct to see MNSSHP. I am really excited because I go in 2 weeks but truley disappointed because I can't see the xmas lights. However I do not believe I should complain this is my 3rd trip this year!!! :rotfl2:

I'm from NJ and my family and I will be there the 1st week of December. WE went Jersey week in 2002 and it wasn't bad but the crowds are a little less the first week of December and we LOVE the Xmas decor. We are going November 27 - December 4. :wave2:

MrGrumpy222 said:
We did Jersey week last year and man it got crowded! We were at MK for Halloween proper, so that's probably why. But we hit AK the next day and it was wall to wall people. I saw more people from my home town than I do when I'm in my home town. ;) Not that we hated it, Hey it's Disney. Like the old golf saying, a bad day at Disney is better than a good day in Jersey. We are going due to the low points too and we love WDW at Christmas Time.
See you there.
Cheers

We were there "Jersey Week" last year too. As a matter of fact we were in the MK on Halloween and AK on Monday the following day and I guess because we usually go that week it's quite managable for us. We'll be there again this "Jersey Week" but one of these years we want to go the first week of December to see the Holiday decorations. Usually at the end of our November stays we see them just starting to put them up.

But I've not gone during Jersey week. Kids are all grown so there's no need to go then. I did book a client to go this year during Jersey week, but they have kids and WANT to go then.

We are hoping for less crowds and lots of food, wine & halloween!!

We've never been to WDW during Jersey week. I didn't even know there that week was called "Jersey week" down there until I joined these boards. Like Problemchild we were down in August, and will return January :flower: . Looks like lots of Jersey folk see the wisdom of DVC :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter