how many fit in a room

outstandinfarmer

<font color=navy>I am not a farmer, but I do live
I've searched and I'm not finding how many people fit in a standard room at the onsite hotels at Universal Studios. We have 5 people and I want to know where we should be looking to stay. (3 adults and 2 kids)

All three on site hotels allow five people in a standard room. You might be a bit cramped at the RPR.

Our party is the same as yours - 3 adults, 2 children. We are staying in a deluxe room at HRH. That room has a foldout sofa, so we won't need to pay for a roll-away bed. They will charge you $25 for the extra adult, and if you need a roll-away I believe there is a $25 charge for that also. Getting the deluxe with the sofa was just a few dollars more than the standard with the roll-away, and we will have the extra room.

Im also staying in a deluxe room and I have 3 adults and 2 kids.You could fit 6 in the deluxe if you wanted to.

We stayed in standard rooms at HRH, and I can't imagine trying to get 5 people in there. There are 2 queen size beds, a chair, ottoman, and small table and couple of chairs. There's no place to put a roll-a-way. We like to use our rooms though, and actually get 2 connecting rooms for the 4 of us ~ self, DH, DS(8) and DS(10).

We also will have 3 adults, two children. How much is a Deluxe room?

I gotmy Deluxe room at $232.00 with the fan discount.The room is $309.00 regular price.Im squeezing six in my room.

Will they allow 6 in a delux room? We have 2 adults, 3 teens and a 7 year old. We plan to spend little time in the rrom, will mostly be at the parks and pool, hate to pay for 2 rooms if not necessary. We will only be staying 1-2 nights.

Realpatt

Nope, even though they have a pullout sofa in the deluxe HRH rooms, there is still a limit of 5 people to a room. Makes it hard for us families of 6!

T&B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter