How many elevators are in Camelot Inn?

aussiejen

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Due to stay at Camelot Inn Next Month & was wondering where the elevators are located & how many there were?

We are staying in a King Family suite with a Balcony so im presuming its located upstairs and we also have a toddler in a pram & dont want to be walking up & down the stairs especially after a long day at the parks.

TIA :tink:

There are two elevator areas. Never a wait. If you're staying in a suite with a balcony, you will be located at the very front of the hotel (above the lobby). There is an elevator directly behind the lobby, so it will be very close to your room.

If you don't get any other answers, I would try contacting Camelot Inn directly and asking them.
http://www.camelotinn-anaheim.com/
I have had to contact them twice in the past couple of weeks and they are not the friendliest bunch to speak to over the phone. Very short & abrupt.

There are two elevator areas. Never a wait. If you're staying in a suite with a balcony, you will be located at the very front of the hotel (above the lobby). There is an elevator directly behind the lobby, so it will be very close to your room.

Thank You so much :thumbsup2 Well we have been promised a King family suite with balcony at the front ....... I hope we get it...:banana:

I have had to contact them twice in the past couple of weeks and they are not the friendliest bunch to speak to over the phone. Very short & abrupt.

Thank You so much :thumbsup2 Well we have been promised a King family suite with balcony at the front ....... I hope we get it...:banana:

Sorry to hear that they haven't been the friendliest. I think we've experienced that over the phone as well, but it was different when we actually got to the hotel. They've always been (for the most part) extremely helpful and friendly.

That's wonderful about the suites! We always wondered about those when we've stayed there, but weren't in the room that much to really inquire too much about them. We've stayed in the Family Suites without the balcony and really enjoyed how much space they have. One king bed in one room, two in the other. Two t.v.'s, dining area, etc. I think they are a bit more $$ than the regular family suites, so you definitely should get one if you're paying the premium!

If you have any other questions, I would be more than happy to try and answer. That has been one of our go-to hotels for a few years now. :) Haven't stayed there more recently because we've gotten some deals elsewhere, but have stayed there within the past year or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter