How Many Disney Parks Have You Been Too and Whats ur Favorite one?

Connor101

Earning My Ears
there are five parks.
The locations are:
Florida,
California,
Paris,
Hong Kong
and Tokyo!

I've been to Florida, California, and Paris.

I would say Florida is my favorite but that's the one I grew up with. They are all special in their own ways.

Kristen

I've been to all 4 at WDW and Disneyland and DCA in Anaheim, but I'll soon be adding Tokyo DL and DisneySea! I was just looking at some planning information and I'm so excited. I'd like to visit them all someday. The new one in Shanghai looks like it'll be pretty impressive.

ETA: My favorite is still MK, but we'll see if that changes come April.

Last edited:
Florida, California, and Paris. California is easily my favorite; it feels 'original' and quaint, and we love the new additions at California Adventure.

The Florida parks are 25 minutes away from us, so they feel less like a vacation and more like something to do for the day. DH works there and I used to, so they remind us of work!

The four FL parks (plus both water parks), DL and DCA. MK is prob my fave, and I like DCA the least (but I'd still rather be there than most other places). I'd love to go to Tokyo DL and DisneySea!

Every park in Florida and California, Disneyland Paris, Disneyland Tokyo, and Disney Sea. My favorite is Disney Sea, hands down, followed by Disneyland for nostalgia and ease of touring's sake. :) I've also been on all four Disney ships and have visited the Disney family museum in San Francisco. I am, as you may have guessed, a bit of a Disney nut!

I'm not really excited about going to the ones in China, so I may never catch them all though. ;)

Cali and Florida. Cali is home and we LOVE it but there is just something magical about Florida for us! It's kind of a toss up, like asking me to pick my favorite child! :)

All in FL and CA.
DL has to be a favorite.......my first and always a special one.
Hope to get to Shanghai sometime.

10 out of 11 parks in the world. Disneyland is now and likely forever my favorite, DisneySea however is the BEST one, like wowsers.

Tentatively have plans to hit both Hong Kong and Shanghai in the fall, which will make it 12/12!

Been to all of the parks in Orlando, Anaheim, Paris and Tokyo. All of the others pale in comparison to Tokyo Disney Sea. It is just mind blowingly, jaw dropping awesome. I dont really have any interest in visiting the Chinese parks.

all 4 WDW parks (we have to get to DL sometime) My favorite is currently MK but it's often been Epcot in the past and that's still a close second

I've been to Florida and California. I've grown up with Florida, so I consider it my "home" but my heart is definitely for Disneyland. I love them both though!

We've done Disney World, Disneyland California, and Disneyland Hong Kong. So we're halfway there with Paris, Tokyo & the new one in China to go! I think my favorite thus far, but not by much, is the one in California. I love how the parks are just across the street from one another, there are more rides, and the rides are just SO classic!! If it had tomorrowland transit it would simply be perfect!

We've done all of FL plus I've been to Disneyland (the wife & kids have not). AK is our favorite by far for 3 of us, AK & Epcot a tossup for my oldest daughter. None of us are fans of DHS, and all of us like Epcot & the water parks at least as much as MK, more so for a couple of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter