How many days would be enough?

ashleyr409

DIS Veteran
This will be our first trip in June. I have decided that we will do the park to park tickets.
How many days would we need? We would like to do at least half day at Volcano Bay.
This would be a graduation trip for my DD(high school) DS(college). I also have a DS he would be 11.
This would probably be our only trip for awhile

I was thinking Park to Park tickets for 4 days.

Minimum I would say 3 days, depends on if you will have express passes. There is currently a buy 2 days get 2 free deal but looks like it is only good until March 2. It may be offered again later but can't count on it. Four days is a nice amount of time to do the 3 parks in a relaxed way, revisit favorites, etc.

Minimum I would say 3 days, depends on if you will have express passes. There is currently a buy 2 days get 2 free deal but looks like it is only good until March 2. It may be offered again later but can't count on it. Four days is a nice amount of time to do the 3 parks in a relaxed way, revisit favorites, etc.

We will have EP for 2 days. Thank you.

I think it depends on how completist you want to be and how much time you want to spend doing "down" activities like at resort pools, shopping at the different stores in the park, etc.

If you're not worried about doing all the things and don't mind a faster pace, 3 days should be enough.

If you want a slower pace and/or want to make sure you have enough time to see all the shows, hang around Diagon Alley, etc. I'd plan 4-5.

When we stay, we stay onsite at a resort with "free" express pass. we find 2 days is enough to everything we want as many times as we want. We are in line early to get hagrids and velocicoaster done before the park opens and then often before park close.
After those 2, we can use express pass to have very short lines for almost all the attractions.
Adding the water park, might add a day.

Pre epic universe ( aka now): 2-3 days (because especially if you have express and/or are deciding to come back to the parks after VB then go 2 days is all you need)

Post Epic Universe: 3 minimum (this is also based on my preferences. Due to not liking certain rides I can get through both US and IOA in a day)

Thank you all for your input.
We are not a fan of big roller coaster. I think we would spend most of our times with mild/tame rides and just looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter