How many days, until your WDW trip?

One week from today - we start the drive. Check-in at our resort in 8.5 days!

One week from today!!

I'm flying and check in next Saturday (9/14/13).:cool1: My flight lands at 11:20am, doing carry on only, so plan to pick the rental car up at 12N, and will hopefully be at DTD in time for lunch shortly before 1:00pm. I've got an Earl of Sandwich Holiday Sandwich calling my name.:banana: Will be checking in at Wyndham Bonnet Creek afterwards.

We just booked airfare and we leave in two months!!! We will be taking our DD for the first time and she will be almost 4 months. We will be using Hilton points so I just need to pick our hotel. Deciding between the Doubletree in Downtown Disney and Embassy Suites.

15 Days til 4 day Bahama cruise on the Dream :beach: . 19 Days til we check in at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 !

51 days!!! Some days it feels so far away and others feels like it's racing towards us :cool1:

449 days until our WDW stay (5 nights) then we'll be getting on the Fantasy for a 7 night cruise :cool1:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter