How many days, until your WDW trip?

See ticker! This is like our hundredth time going, but I get excited like it's our 1st! I'm super excited about bringing my munchkin...she has been since she turned 1, but now that she is almost 3, I think she will have a blast. :)

I bet she will.:goodvibes

We go in 6 days,super excited now it's less than a week.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

487 days until disney for us!! This will be the first time for our family!! We can't wait!!

6 weeks from today, DH & I, along with our 2 yr old granddaughter, will be flying out to Disney. DD & DSIL are driving up, and will arrive the next morning!

We can't wait!!!

I can not believe we will be boarding the train tomorrow!!!!

9 grueling long months...hoping it goes much faster once we're back to school, football, hockey...really thinking hockey will help out, as the season ends just before our trip, and it's a long, busy season.

The kids don’t know yet. And it’s getting so hard to keep the secret. They keep looking over my shoulder and asking why I am looking at Disney stuff. We are going to show up at the airport and say surprise. We have driven the last couple of years so they are going to be thrilled to fly. Also my sister and her daughter are coming along. Disney Here We Come.

My daughter knows we are going to Disney World but she has no idea we are flying this time instead of driving. We plan to do the same thing as you. Put the luggage in the car but then drive to the airport. She 'll be thrilled about the airplane and about not having to be strapped in a booster seat in the car for the loooooong ride which she dreads!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter