How many days, until your WDW trip?

Yep all 3 will be going. It’s a 13-14 hour drive from where we are.
You are so lucky to be able to drive....we have a 6 hour flight from here, thank goodness there is no switching flights on the first one! really nice to see all three girls are going! are you all huge Disney fans? my husband and myself are through and through but the kids sort of grew out of it. We live about 4 hours away from Disneyland so we have Season pass holders for 25 years until they took them away so now it's just us old folks that go! we're 61 and 63 and we'll never stop till we drop lol

You are so lucky to be able to drive....we have a 6 hour flight from here, thank goodness there is no switching flights on the first one! really nice to see all three girls are going! are you all huge Disney fans? my husband and myself are through and through but the kids sort of grew out of it. We live about 4 hours away from Disneyland so we have Season pass holders for 25 years until they took them away so now it's just us old folks that go! we're 61 and 63 and we'll never stop till we drop lol
The whole family are Disney fans in one way or another, I'm probably more Star Wars and Marvel fan than Disney but I am a huge fan of the movie UP. We leave this Sunday and to say my house is crazy would be an understatement. We are hoping to go to Disneyland next year after we make our move to Arizona.

7 days and I’m keeping my eye on Elsa. My west coast kids are supposed to fly into Tampa on Tuesday. Not looking good.

159 days!! It will be DD's first trip, and I'm anxiously looking at flights that aren't $$$$ for the 3 of us.

Triple digits...not close enough for me to start a countdown quite yet. After New Year's Day I'll start thinking about it. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter