How many days out for Slinky Dog FP?

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
How many days out are people getting Slinky Dog FPs? Do I have a shot at 65 days tomorrow?

I couldn't get it at 63 but got it at 65. I booked my FP a week ago.

I booked ours at 63 days out. We were there on October 27th just to give you an idea of crowd level. If you don’t get one right away, just keep checking!

64 days or more seems like the common number for awhile now

We couldn't get it at 63 days. Still checking everyday up until the day but we plan on rope dropping it.

I got it this morning for 62 days for 4 people at 5:40 pm. Not a great time and screwed up my whole itinerary since wasn’t planning HS that day. Disney makes it hard to go with the flow lol

Yikes I’m still always out but hoping to get it 65 days out if they don’t release early morning magic that day ?? :)

I couldn't get SDD FP at all. :( I kept trying (refreshing the app) even on the day of, and no luck at all!

Best of luck to ya.

Potentially dumb question... Is 64 days out the fourth day of your trip, day 1 being the day you arrive? Or is the day you arrive day 0, making the 4th day of your trip only 63 days out?

Potentially dumb question... Is 64 days out the fourth day of your trip, day 1 being the day you arrive? Or is the day you arrive day 0, making the 4th day of your trip only 63 days out?

60-first day
61-second day
62-third day
63-fourth day
64-fifth day

I think it's used both ways, depending on how the person interprets it. I'ts a little more clear when people say 60+1, 60+2, etc. That said, when people respond to questions like this, I would just assume it could be either.

I couldn't get it at 60+3 and our trip is only 3 days, so... We are going to get in the SB line at closing time cause we like going on it at night.

I had no problem getting one at 60+4 (for a party of 4), and that was for Dec 30. The earliest time was in the afternoon, but I had my choice of times from about 3pm on to closing. I was surprised that there were so many available, especially during such a busy week. So there is definitely hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter