How many days left for your Disney Vacation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
400000340760.jpg

We're in the teens, 19 days :jumping1:"according to the dvc membership countdown" I notice some countdown timers count the day you leave and others don't. Anyway we are 1 day closer:cool1:

We are 11 days away!!..well actually 10 if ya dont count the day we leave :woohoo:..only when counting down to a Disney trip does it get this technical with numbers!! :teacher:

We got Mickey Mail yesterday~!
We are 29 days out!!

My 5 year old saw the Mikey Mail envelope and said, "Do you know what that means, Momma?" I said, "What?" She said, "It means we are really close to going to Disney! Its ALMOST TIIIIIIME!" I loved seeing her excitement!

I will say I do like the new luggage tags! The ones with the castle were pretty but the kids really enjoyed seeing these ones!!

Have a great day everyone!! Just think, every day is one day closer to our vacations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter