How many days left for your Disney Vacation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
104 days :( but since I've been counting down for almost 2 years..that's OK with me.

104 days :( but since I've been counting down for almost 2 years..that's OK with me.

I'm with you! It's been 3 years since our last trip and we are at 121 days until our first trip with DD! It seems like a lot still, but I know that it will fly by!!! :goodvibes

We leave in 9 days for a 15 night trip. I've saved all my vacation for this one and have taken this many consecutive days off since I started working 26 years ago.

I'm expecting to prove time travel is possible within the next week as the days are going so slowly it feels like I am going back in time. In fact, I could swear I've already typed this post at least a dozen times. Ahhh, help me, I'm stuck in time... :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Let.me.just.say. TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Up at 4am plane leaves at 7am and well be in Orlando @11am:) How the heck am I going to sleep!!!!!!????

32 days - and my Mickey Mail came while I was on vacation this past week so I opened it last night when I got home! Time to start packing :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter