• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Many Days Do You Have Left #3?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
106 days!!!

We're so excited!!! We were there last year, but my husband got sick while we were there. We actually had to leave Disney property to got to Urgent Care. We still had a great time, but we are looking forward to making up what we lost out on last year. This vacation feels kind of like redemption!!! We can't wait!

dis-1.png

:confused3Not sure of the days, dont want to look at my desk calander where I labled each day with its corresponding # of days left till disney, so I thought I would just post this and look at my countdown timer, I know its 3 weeks, not sure on the # of days 4 or 5ish:banana:

36 days and counting!! I am so excited for my little ones to be at Disney! They are 2 1/2 and 5 and I am SOOO excited!! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter