How Many Days Do You Have Left #3?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
donald-duck-pocket-114.jpg

12 more days :) Just finished paying reservation and bought tickets. Now all I have to do is wait and pack.:banana::banana:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

100 days for us!!!!!! Almost double digits!!!!!!:goodvibes This is always an exciting milestone for us! my two younger kids start saving $1.00 per day and then they will have $100.00 to spend!!!!!! :thumbsup2

:cool1::banana:3 more days:banana::cool1:

Less than a week sounds even better!!! ::yes::

Enjoy your trip if I don't "run into you" again!!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much. I am sure we will run into each other again but like you said if not, I hope that you all have a fantastic trip in July.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

100 days for us!!!!!! Almost double digits!!!!!!:goodvibes This is always an exciting milestone for us! my two younger kids start saving $1.00 per day and then they will have $100.00 to spend!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Oh how exciting that your kids will have $100 to spend.:cool1: For the younger kids, this is like the best thing.

When our DS16 was younger, he would get so excited just knowing he had his own money to by something at Disney.

LexiC123 How appropriate are the last two count down pictures you found.:thumbsup2

4 more days

Last day of work until school starts up in the fall. Yeah, now I have 4 days to seriously obsess without any work getting in the way :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter