How many days do you got left!?!?!? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 days, 15 hours, 42 minutes or
661,320 seconds or
11,022 minutes or
183 hours

until we touch down in Orlando and head to the Contemporary!!

WOOT

Am I there Yet? Nope:confused3.....I think I will drive myself batty before my Disneymoon even gets here by checking how many days I have left to see the mouse....yipppeeee...:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:...But I am not excited at all.......But my other half said I have to get married before I can come down there to see the mouse...thats the only catch....:love:...I can't wait to get married either I have an awesome man........:dance3: :dance3:

That is just so awesome-I almost cried! Congrats and have a great time!

Thank you and we hope we will. We can't wait to get her there so she can see MEE MOU (Mickey Mouse) and DO DU (Donald Duck). We have been watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to get her familiar and she LOVES it. I just hope I don't lose it when we walk down Main Street with her and her brother together. This is truly a celebration of ten years in the making. 7 days and then watch out Wilderness Lodge here come the Figueroas!:yay::yay::yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter