How many days at Hershey Park?

Thank you. I guess we'll just plan to leave for a couple hours mid-day. We'll have two full days at the park, so we can spare the time, I think. I just didn't want to deal with the hassle of leaving and coming back (Disney has spoiled me with their convenience, lol), but that's what we'll plan to do. I'd like to get a break from the heat, sit down somewhere that's air-conditioned, and enjoy my lunch. :goodvibes

There is a Red Robin close by, but it would be a long walk. Hershey is not flat like Disney is. There are a lot of steep hills. I couldn't walk all day at Hershey & then walk to Red Robin. It would be too much. You are better off driving.

There is a Red Robin close by, but it would be a long walk. Hershey is not flat like Disney is. There are a lot of steep hills. I couldn't walk all day at Hershey & then walk to Red Robin. It would be too much. You are better off driving.
Thanks! I love Red Robin, and we'll plan to drive. :goodvibes

We also like the cafe upstairs inside Chocolate World. Better food, slightly less expensive.

Some great tips on this thread. We may be going up to Hershey Park in July for DH's company picnic and stay overnight to also be able to visit Chocolate World. Another poster mentioned that they don't think you can make a vacation out of HP. I think Hershey, PA is a wonderful family vacation destination. There is a lot to do. You can spend a couple days doing Hershey Park, there is Zoo America which is included in the Hershey Park admission, Chocolate World, Hershey Gardens, the Hershey Museum, etc. There is also Harrisburg or Lancaster nearby if you wanted to spend a day in either of those towns. Out my way, I know a lot of families that have done Hershey based vacations. I also think Sesame Place can be made into a nice family mini vacation/getaway if you have young children since the park has dry rides, play areas, shows, and water park attractons. Our family easily spent two days there and loved it. I can see how if you live locally to certain places that it may not seem like it would be a place to take a "vacation", but for families that may live a few hours or more away, these places make great family vacations or getaways.

Some great tips on this thread. We may be going up to Hershey Park in July for DH's company picnic and stay overnight to also be able to visit Chocolate World. Another poster mentioned that they don't think you can make a vacation out of HP. I think Hershey, PA is a wonderful family vacation destination. There is a lot to do. You can spend a couple days doing Hershey Park, there is Zoo America which is included in the Hershey Park admission, Chocolate World, Hershey Gardens, the Hershey Museum, etc. There is also Harrisburg or Lancaster nearby if you wanted to spend a day in either of those towns. Out my way, I know a lot of families that have done Hershey based vacations. I also think Sesame Place can be made into a nice family mini vacation/getaway if you have young children since the park has dry rides, play areas, shows, and water park attractons. Our family easily spent two days there and loved it. I can see how if you live locally to certain places that it may not seem like it would be a place to take a "vacation", but for families that may live a few hours or more away, these places make great family vacations or getaways.

We'll be there for a company picnic in July too! Maybe we should wear our green Mickey Ears!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter