How many days at each park?

florida99

Earning My Ears
We have 6 days of theme park tickets 6/4-6/12...we have always done 2 days MK and 2 days Epcot and 1 day the other 2 parks but now with the frozen ride and meet and greet AND soarin most likely not open I'm asking for opinions on my plans...3 days MK instead? I need to decide soon as the 30 days for off resort guests is opening for fast pass selections...any insights?

I would still do 1 day at Epcot, I think you will get to do Soarin.

You can't go wrong with 3 days at MK, so much to do there!

We have 6 days of theme park tickets 6/4-6/12...we have always done 2 days MK and 2 days Epcot and 1 day the other 2 parks but now with the frozen ride and meet and greet AND soarin most likely not open I'm asking for opinions on my plans...3 days MK instead? I need to decide soon as the 30 days for off resort guests is opening for fast pass selections...any insights?
I always love 3 MK if possible, 1 at AK, 2 at EP. Or 2 at AK and 1 at EP if you prefer. AK is my favorite next to MK

Do you have park hopper? If so you could split one of your epcot days and do half epcot and half MK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter