How many DAS selections in a day?

disneyerin

DIS Veteran
WE will be walking into DL park with two pre-selected rides, and then will be able to add one onto that. But I was wondering if 3 is the limit for the day. Are we able to reserve more than 3?

WE will be walking into DL park with two pre-selected rides, and then will be able to add one onto that. But I was wondering if 3 is the limit for the day. Are we able to reserve more than 3?
You can have more than 3 DAS reservations each day, but for the non-preselected rides, you will need to get them one at a time.

There is no limit so long as they are one at a time as luckyrabbit said, excluding your 2 pre-selections. Soon as you scan in at a ride you can select the next one. Also, there are no limits on how many times DAS can be booked for the same ride.

No limit. As long as a ride is open and posting a standby wait time, you can request a DAS return time for it.

There is no limit so long as they are one at a time as luckyrabbit said, excluding your 2 pre-selections. Soon as you scan in at a ride you can select the next one. Also, there are no limits on how many times DAS can be booked for the same ride.
so you can only use genie+ once per day for each ride but if you have DAS you can use that multiple times?

so you can only use genie+ once per day for each ride but if you have DAS you can use that multiple times?
Yes. Because DAS is essentially standing in the standby queue without actually standing in the standby queue. You wait the amount of time that anyone else would wait, just in an environment that works better for the DAS user. It isn’t “skip the line” like G+, it’s “wait in the line in another location”. There’s no limit to how many times you can get in the standby queue so they don’t place that limitation on DAS.

How does DAS work for rides that do not have a genie+ option?

What do you mean? Like, where do you go? Usually in the exit. Those rides will have a cast member under an umbrella holding an iPhone. They will scan your barcode and tell you where to enter.

For what it's worth, I think my top DAS day was around 15-16 attractions plus other assorted short lines/shows. I'm good if I can keep walking; it's the standing in one place that gets my arthritis in an uproar. Because of the walking-is-better aspect, I tend to canvass the parks more than some people with a DAS, so I may make more use of the DAS than others, but it's a huge help for me to lessen my pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter