How Many Cross Stitchers Here?

Finished the project for my neighbor's new baby....Here it is (names have been covered to protect the innocent) ;)

IMG_2976.jpg

I love to cross stich, I just wish I had more time to do it. :hourglass

I made a large one of a Precious Moments Bride and Groom when I got married 10 years ago and it still hangs in my hallway.

I have made various blankets for my 3 sons, wall hangings for friends and relatives. But now with all 3 of my boys keeping me busy with other things, I haven't been able to finish a few that I've started. :sad2:

I've been stitching 25+ years. I saw a friend doing it, thought I might like it. I loved it! I also thought it would help me lose weight - I couldn't nibble when I was stitching. Yeah, right! :rotfl2:
I'm now obsessed. If I do 6 projects a year, my wish list will only take me 24 years :hyper:

Add me to the list!!!! I am addicted to counted cross stitch!! I have been stitching for about 20 yrs(grandma taught me when I was 13) My favorite thing right now is making my own patterns, it's almost as addicting as actually stitching!!! :woohoo:

Me too! :teeth:

I love to cross-stitch, unfortunately I just don't have enough time to do it much. :sad2: I have been doing cross-stitching since I was young about 8 or so with stamped kits. My Aunt also taught me how to do embroidery, but I am not real good at embroidery work, so cross-stitching it is! :)

ohiominnie said:
Finished the project for my neighbor's new baby....Here it is (names have been covered to protect the innocent) ;)

IMG_2976.jpg

I'm doing that exact same pattern for my nephew!

Count me in too. I love cross stitching. I am working on a small Tink right now.

DD(13) is just starting to become interested. I bought her some of the really small disney ones. She is fininsing a Pooh and has Flounder up next.

Hi :wave2: my name is Cherie' and i am addicted to cross stitch. I have been stitching for about 16 yrs now. I am currently working on L&L 'Angel of Grace' on rose colored linen and a santa who looks realistic. He's almost finished.

I just started a new cross stitch group at msn called 'SEW What Cafe?". We are only about 5 - 6 weeks old. I LOVE to talk and share ideas. You all are welcome to come and check it out if you like. The more the merrier!! :banana: (Address to web site is at bottom)

POINTS OF INTEREST:
Currently we have approx. 30 active members. The group is starting a new floss swap, sign up starts June 1. Bookmark swap to follow soon. Possibly other swaps and exchanges in the future. I am always looking for new ideas if you have any you may post them on the suggestions board. We have 2 game areas with many games to play, and many more to come. We share cross stitch helpful hints...plus so much more. Do you like to talk and make new friends, there are various message boards, I am always on and LOVE to talk and start new messages and reply to messages. Soon I will be adding a new recipe message board where members may share their favorite recipe. Hopefully as soon as I can get more help running and organizing the group I will have chat schedules as well. Its just that I only have one assistant manager and I am in dire need of more. I just cannot be on 24 / 7. We also have a photo gallery that you may share your photos of your family and cross stitch work. I think I am currently the only one with photos right now.

You must become a member to join the group and participate.

Hey...I just tried to give you my web site address and it will not let me so I will write it this way in case anyone is interested...you have to fill in the parenthesis= groups (dot) msn (dot) com (forward slash) sewwhatcafe
There are NO w's in front of groups.

Well, I hope to see you there and make some new friends....I'll be around on these boards here at DIS. Bye for now...Cherie'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter