• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many can stay at the Beach Club Villas Studio-4 or 5?

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
Just wondering what the stated occupancy is for the BCV standard room using dvc points for the room, is it 4 or 5?? We have 2 adults, and 3 kids aged 15, 13 & 10.

Disneyfun1 said:
Just wondering what the stated occupancy is for the BCV standard room using dvc points for the room, is it 4 or 5?? We have 2 adults, and 3 kids aged 15, 13 & 10.

I believe it is 4 adults. And they do have a pack and play for a small child to have the 5 in the room--

anyone else is this correct?

the DVC rules are for a maximum of 4 people in a studio room. There can be a 5th if the child is under 3 and under and sleeps in a crib.

Although it has never bothered me one way or another, some DVC'ers take the 4 person max very seriously.

:earsboy:
DVC member since 1998

debbiedoo said:
I believe it is 4 adults. And they do have a pack and play for a small child to have the 5 in the room--

anyone else is this correct?

Yep, 4 adults plus one child under 3 in the pack and play. The bedding is a Queen and a full sized sleeper sofa. It doesn't sound like enough bedding for your family. I have read that MS (member services) is allowing 5 in a 1 bedroom with no additional bedding provided. A 1 bedroom has a king and a queen pull out sofa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter