How many 1 dvc bedrooms in Jambo and Kidani

dlm1017

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I have looked and looked thru threads but have not found my answer.
My dd's (2) have decided to join us for our October trip. I only booked a standard studio (at 11months) for my husband and myself. I know we can all fit but I figured I would waitlist anyway for a bigger room. Trying to figure my best chance of getting a 1 br, Jambo or Kidani? Or should I waitlist in both? OR should I try for a 2 br? I have points for either. I do have a waitlist for BWV studio
(since 7 months) but I have very little hope of that coming in due to Food and Wine.
Thanks!
Dana:goodvibes

Font the Resource Center sticky:
AKV - 46 Dedicated Studios - 0 Dedicated 1BR villas - 140 Dedicated 2BR villas - 250 Lockoffs - 22 GVs. 134 villas within Jambo House at AKL (46 Dedicated Studios, 82 Lockoff 2BRs, 6 GVs) and 324 villas in Kidani Village (140 Dedicated 2BRs, 168 Lockoff 2BRs, 16 GVs) for a total of 458 Villas / 708 Max. Available

A lockoff is a studio with a connecting 1BR, but it can be booked as a 2BR lockoff or seperate 1BR or Studio.

There are 82 in Jambo and 168 in Kidani
And another advantage of Kidani. Kidani 1BR are about 100sqft larger than Jambo AND Kidani has 2 full bathrooms.

I think Kidani is most likely (b/c its a larger DVC resort) and it has much better appointed rooms.

Generally a 1 BR is more likely than a 2BR, so I would W/L the 1BR, but then stalk the website and keep looking for 2BR dedicated and lockoff.

(In general, 2BR are booked first, then studios which leaves better availability for 1BR)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter