How Loud is T-Rex?

Scarlet_J

Mouseketeer
I've never been and have a friend with a 7 year old and an almost 1 year old. I think the older child would like it, but I wonder if it is too loud or scary for younger one?

LOUD!!!

Either your kids will be scared silly or they'll love it! Could be the highlight of the trip for them... they can yell to their heart's content and no one will notice :teeth:

EXTREMELY loud. And yes, yelling across the table. We went with my sister, BIL, and 2 nephews (about 7 & 9 at the time), the food was awful and the service terrible. My nephews liked it, but liked the make your own dinosaur in the gift shop more. They never wanted to go back, even they thought it was too loud. We waited nearly an hour for the server to come back after he brought our appetizers, when he finally came for our order we told him we wanted the check. He apologized and comped the apps and we ordered food. We should have just paid and left! I think if the service had been better and we weren't there for 2 hours it might not have been so bad. Thank goodness for ibuprofen!

It’s my one definite have to go to reservation- we’ve gone three times so far over the years. Last time was just a couple weeks ago and it was our best meal yet. It wasn’t overly loud to us- I think it may depend on the area you are seated in as well. We were in the back part near the plant eating dinosaurs- off to the side so not crowded either! Loved it!

it is loud ,though the place i find louder is Rainforest.When my eldest grandson was younger he was terrified by the screaming chimps, gorillas.Needless to say we didn't go back there for a few years.

We love T-Rex and yes it is kinda loud during the meteor shower. That’s the best part. To note, we are empty nesters so I get to be the kid having fun now.

A bunch of kids, lots of people, roaring dinosaurs, crashing plates... You decide. :)

Loud and the worst food ive ever eaten!! Im not too picky. Im not a foodie, but this was inedible!

There are Different rooms all with varying degrees of how loud it will be. The Dino room has Meteor showers as of other have mentioned which is load when this is happening otherwise it is fine. The ice room is load and bright most of the time. You can ask to sit near the bar this is by the entrance so you will see a lot of people coming and going but will be less noisy but you will still hear the Meteor shower in the distance. You can also sit by the Rotisserie Chickens (not sure the name of this room) but it is fairly quite compared to the others. Never had an issue having a conversation except when the have the Meteor showers which does get load briefly. Everyone is free and encouraged to wonder around to see the other rooms. However the whole idea and pricing is for the shows... as far as food some things are OK some are not so good. Stick in the middle price like the meatloaf, Chicken or lower price (somewhat) the burgers and you will be fine. Also had a Pasta dish one time with chicken that was very good but it was not on the menu anymore. In the end it is the exact same thing Rainforest serves just with a different name years ago they did have some different which i found far better than Rainforest. I will say this again if you order the steak, shrimp, ribs and like you will walk away disappointed... Order a steak and Shrimp combo once... Bad. Also save dessert for later the smaller things on the menu were decent but this are gone only with pricey themed ones that look nice but taste bad unless you have 5 kids to eat it and enjoy watching...

Loud and the worst food ive ever eaten!! Im not too picky. Im not a foodie, but this was inedible!
Couldn't agree more! I left there and went to find food I could actually palette.
LOUD and terrible food. My autistic son, can handle a lot of noise at Disney on most days, but this place was off the charts. We won't return. We usually give a restaurant at least a second try, but not this one. The construction of it, from the floors to the ceilings amplifies the noise to an intense level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter