How loud is 'Ohana

sap1227

DIS Veteran
I am hoping it is a fairly loud place. I don't want to have to worry about my infant whining (I know NOTHING will cover up a screaming infant) and my 2 year old being excited and a little loud.

Thanks!!

It is VERY loud!! Between the ukelee (sp) guy, the woman announcer, and all the games you probably won't be able to hear the baby!!! Don't worry, you'll have a GREAT time!

Originally posted by jel0511
It is VERY loud!! Between the ukelee (sp) guy, the woman announcer, and all the games you probably won't be able to hear the baby!!! Don't worry, you'll have a GREAT time!

Thank you! That is what I wanted to hear!!

You'll love it, food is great and it's a really fun atmosphere...and it is definitely pretty LOUD:p

I too cannot wait to dine at O'hana's. I have it booked for an 8:15 dinner on a night when Wishes is at 8:45.

Everyone keep you fingers crossed for me that we get a window seat. (or at least close to the windows!!!)

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

When you check in make sure to let them know you want a table whre you can see the fireworks (if possible), you can see the fireworks from more than 1/2 of the restaurant even if you're not right at the window!

We've been there probably 6 times and everytime we had a castle view! Some have been right by the window and some have been in other areas of the restaruant but because the restaurant has such large windows it makes it easier to see from tables across the restaurant. The tables closer to the bar area are obstructed because the cooking pit is in the way.

Just be sure to let them know, I'm sure they could accomodate you, if it's a real busy night it may be a bit of a longer wait but you should be able to sit in time to see the fireworks (it will be worth the wait).:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter