how long

cool chris

cool days, cool times, coolchris
hi guys,
Hope all is ok today. Just wandering how long it takes to drive from orlando to i-drive area to clear water? On the subject of driving could anyone give me an idea of how much it costs to fill up an ecconomy car?

thanks in advance, chris

The drive to Clearwater I'd allow a couple of hours from I-Drive or the 192 areas, it does depend on traffic as I4 can get pretty busy.
From I-Drive to down town Orlando 30 minutes maximum.
From 192 to I-Drive 15 minutes

To fill up an economy car $15-20 is a reasonable guess.

I think it cost me about $15 to fill up my intermidiate car, however when you get back home and fill up your own car its surprising how depressed it makes you feel!!!

I will always remember the first time DH filled the tank up in FLorida, he came back to the car with a very puzzled look on his face saying he thought he had been UNDERCHARGED and had queried his bill and the cashier looked at him as though he had gone bonkers. The cost to fill an almost empty tank cost him $11.00 and that was for a medium sized car. Poor man i think he felt a bit of an idiot.:)

Fuel costs have gone up significantly in the US in recent months, and you will be looking at around $20 to fill an Intermediate or Premium car (the size of a Vectra or Omega). As regards getting to Clearwater, if you can avoid the rush hour periods, two hours should be a very easy drive (I did St Pete's to Orlando in little more than an hour in May, but that was after midnight, LOL!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter