• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long will UnderCover Tourist 2 day+2 day free offer last?

bookworm71511

Earning My Ears
I see that UC has "buy 2 days get 2 days free" right now. This is our first time at Universal, so I don't know how common this is. I was going to buy our hotel first and then tickets, but I want to buy the tickets first if this is a deal that ends soon. (Like the "buy 1 get 2 days free" that Universal offered last month that I missed out on.)

I actually asked their support this question recently as I have been hoping to hold off for a bit (to see if the Canada/US Exchange rate gets any better). Here was their response:
-----------------------------------------------
Hi,
Unfortunately, the PROMOs are set by our corporate office so we do not know how long they will be there for. Since it expires in March, I would anticipate it being around a couple more months at least.
Thank you,
Under Cover Tourist

if you read down on the description of the tickets it says available til November sometime.

I purchased these tickets for our Thanksgiving trip. It allowed us to add an extra day so it was a no brainer for us. We were going to just do 3 days. I just check my etickets and you must use them by March 2017 so not sure how long they will be offered on their site.

I purchased these tickets for our Thanksgiving trip. It allowed us to add an extra day so it was a no brainer for us. We were going to just do 3 days. I just check my etickets and you must use them by March 2017 so not sure how long they will be offered on their site.
Does the ticket state that it cannot be upgraded? I thought I had seen that this ticket could not - I was thinking about getting this ticket and waiting to upgrade as we may have a conference in Orlando this summer. TIA

Does the ticket state that it cannot be upgraded? I thought I had seen that this ticket could not - I was thinking about getting this ticket and waiting to upgrade as we may have a conference in Orlando this summer. TIA

From [this post], I believe these promotional tickets cannot be upgraded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter