How long will Disney Reservations be down?

What promo are you looking for? I know the AP promo that was running was due to end/change on the 9th. Others may have too.

I am looking at the FD'ing. We weren't going to be able to go this year but we decided this past Thursday that the finances would allow us to. I priced out a few options and everything is higher now :( I could even see some great rates while the site was down but those are gone now.

Some reservations are now up. but the Visa FD link still doesn't bring up anything.

The first two weeks of December are the most popular time for DVC members to visit because of low point costs, nice weather, relatively low crowds in the parks and holiday decorations & parties. Being 6 months out, well within the 7-month window when members can book any DVC resort, I would not be at all surprised if all DVC resorts were indeed booked up for points reservations. Hope it's not true and you can book something!

True. That's when we go most of the time.

Has anyone been able to make a reservation this morning? I went in and I can now see that there is availability but I can't get to my cart to complete the transaction.

Does anyone know if the system is working for the phone CMs, or are we all in the same boat?

Just to let you know, I was just able to make a room only reservation using the Magical Escape Room offer for the end of September. Good luck to those still trying, hope you get what you're looking for soon.

I just chatted with Disney about seeing standard pricing for AP discounted dates for every resort on multiple dates and they said nothing about the site being messed up:
Then it is not returning availability within that special offer for you to book under the offer. If you would like to double check with a reservations Cast Member you can call them at 407-560-CHAT

I put in multiple different date scenarios, none of them showed AP rates.

Last edited:
I have a vaca booked for october and just trying to pay off my balance and i cant even do that! So i called and they couldnt help me over the phone either. Kind of frustrating.

Also trying to get in DVC to print out a reservation since I can't seem to get an email confirmation. Nope, no such luck!

I just chatted with Disney about seeing standard pricing for AP discounted dates for every resort on multiple dates and they said nothing about the site being messed up:
Then it is not returning availability within that special offer for you to book under the offer. If you would like to double check with a reservations Cast Member you can call them at 407-560-CHAT

I put in multiple different date scenarios, none of them showed AP rates.
Double check with them about what? I don't care if they say it's not messed up, it is.

Does anyone know if the system is working for the phone CMs, or are we all in the same boat?
I've always been told that the back end of the system they use/see is the same exact thing we use/see so if it's not working here it's not working there either.

The first two weeks of December are the most popular time for DVC members to visit because of low point costs, nice weather, relatively low crowds in the parks and holiday decorations & parties. Being 6 months out, well within the 7-month window when members can book any DVC resort, I would not be at all surprised if all DVC resorts were indeed booked up for points reservations. Hope it's not true and you can book something!

Eek! I'm going to keep hope alive.

Keeping my eye on this thread to see when ressies go back up!

I've always been told that the back end of the system they use/see is the same exact thing we use/see so if it's not working here it's not working there either.

There's actually been times I've seen things CMs haven't seen on their end. For example we wanted a Contemporary TPV room and I saw 5 days and then another 5 days (not for the full 10 days for whatever reason) -- and she couldn't see any availability at all. So she said book it from my end and she'll have guest services group the 2 reservations into 1 on theirs after. Its an odd system to say the least.

Try clearing your cache everyone. I know most of you probably have but I was able to get a simple reservation through so there is hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter