• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Long To Mgm From Ak By Wdw Bus?/

tiggermiller's mom

Earning My Ears
We're hoping to leave Animal Kingdom by bus next saturday by 4 to get to our MGM Fantasmic dinner ressies by 4:45. Is this possible???

Should we just park and drive???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tiggermiller's mom
We're hoping to leave Animal Kingdom by bus next saturday by 4 to get to our MGM Fantasmic dinner ressies by 4:45. Is this possible???

Should we just park and drive???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been getting this route an awful lot lately... it's a short ride... Park to Park busses run approx 14 mins apart, and it's about a 10 minute ride... (if that...)

Hi tiggermiller's mom!

We stayed at the AKL last week - four awesome nights! (Oct 17-21) You may be cutting it a bit close....

Our recent experience agrees with C&D... the bus ride IS about 12-14 minutes. But, you need to consider that the bus may not be there (at AKL) right when you need to go. Ususally the wait is pretty short... 10 to 15 minutes at the very most. Then there is walking time from the bus after you arrive at MGM to get to the main gate, go through security etc. Then the little walk to check in at Fantasmic. If everything goes perfectly, you should be ok leaving at 4pm. I'd personally leave AKL at 3:45 though.

Darian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter