How long to earn $$ on sunshine rewards?

Wilsonfamily4 said:
i joined about 3 weeks ago. I am not a big spender and I don't like to do the surveys where I have to do "free trials". I want it fast and easy. I did buy one thing the blockbuster club and I shopped once at disneyshopping.com so I got points for those. I have already cashed out for $20.00 disney dollars adn have almost 9.00 still there. In three weeks!! I am excited about this. Glad I joined. And since someone from teh disboards helped me join they got $2.00. All around great. I am hoping by May I can have 100-150.00 in disney money just for doing things I would have done or spending a little time on a computer. Its great.

WOW! gosh, I've been in it for about that long and I only have $5.78 so far! I check the clicks over and over every day and I do the scratch off deal, I do the emails, and I check out the offers what am I doing wrong? We are going to WDW in December and I was hoping to get some DD for that.

I'm less than 12 hours in and I already have $2.42 in my account. I played the scratch off and got the dollar sign on my first click too! OK maybe I'm too excited about this site, but yet can't apologize for making money so easily for my trip. I learned on my last Disney trip every little bit helps .

sumrmist said:
I'm less than 12 hours in and I already have $2.42 in my account. I played the scratch off and got the dollar sign on my first click too! OK maybe I'm too excited about this site, but yet can't apologize for making money so easily for my trip. I learned on my last Disney trip every little bit helps .

It can be adicitive. ;) I joined last month and I have 150.00 in Disney Gift Cards. Waiting to take advantage of Sm benefits. :sunny:

the key is the daily surveys!!!!!!!! You can do two per day, one pays .80 per day, and the other pays .75 per day. It adds up FAST. I have been a member a little over two years ago, and I have earned about $1440. I also do some of the trials, and online shopping thru SR. It's the best!:love:

Right now there is an offer worth $1.00 just sign up for diabetic tips. Easy about 30 seconds.

There is another for Glamgirl, sign up, verify the email and get $1.00. There is also an offer for blue ray, it is one that you have to open 2 offers, open 2 offers and then open 8 offers. Ok, so I had to open the offers, I leave them open, then go back and close them. I just made $3.00 in less then 5 minutes.

I joined and started on the 8th and have $49.50!

If anyone needs help just read the forum. I go on while wee one is napping and I will have over $300 by the time I go to Disney in September.

You have work a bit but it is worth it.

i joined about 3 weeks ago. I am not a big spender and I don't like to do the surveys where I have to do "free trials". I want it fast and easy. I did buy one thing the blockbuster club and I shopped once at disneyshopping.com so I got points for those. I have already cashed out for $20.00 disney dollars adn have almost 9.00 still there. In three weeks!! I am excited about this. Glad I joined. And since someone from teh disboards helped me join they got $2.00. All around great. I am hoping by May I can have 100-150.00 in disney money just for doing things I would have done or spending a little time on a computer. Its great.

nevermind LOL just reliezed that post was from 2006 :lol:

i joined march 15th and my 45 days was just up today, but i'm not cashing out just yet-i've made $88.68 and want to see if i can make super member by june 30th!

Wow, what an old thread! But it really should have been on the Rewards Board to begin with, so I'm moving it over there. Please keep in mind that the DIS has a "no referrals" policy, so please do not ask for or offer them.

What a funny old thread! Looking back through some of these posts is like a trip down memory lane because now I know some of you so well that we feel like old friends. LOL!

Thanks for letting me know i did sign up but a lot of the stuff to do is not available to do in Canada

Check the forums over there. There have been a ton of posts recently about what offers and things Canadians can do that might be helpful for you.

Thanks for letting me know i did sign up but a lot of the stuff to do is not available to do in Canada

It can be frustrating to keep seeing that "not available in your area" sign. I'll try and go through my list of what credited and help you out. I do know that a bunch of the survey offers worked so check that section of offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter