• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long to do WP

lisahere

Earning My Ears
We wil be going to a WP for the first time on this trip. Typhoon Lagoon. How long should I plan for our visit? Going at the beginning of September. Have own car and will drive to & from resort & WP. We are 2 middle age adults, no kids, will probably do some of the tamer slides, lazy river, maybe wave pool. Will be exhausted from heat/sun/climbing stairs,etc to enjoy evening fireworks at the parks or a late night at DTD?

What are are your opinions.

Thanks,
Lisa

For me, water parks are half day parks. I'll get there at opening, have lunch there, and then maybe stay for an hour after lunch and I'm ready to leave.

We usually go for opening (10:00am in September), stay until about 2:00, then spend the afternoon shopping somewhere like Mall at Milennia, then back to the parks for fireworks etc.

Thank you :) I wanted to make sure we were good planning to hit EP for Illuminations. Sounds like we will be :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter