How long is the wait time for Navi River with morning EMH?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
If we arrive for a morning EMH right as it starts what to expect for a wait time? I know that FOP will quickly get long lines but how is the Navi ride? We really do not want to arrive an hour before opening to get into Pandora. I forgot to add we will be going in July when it will be higher crowds.

Last edited:
Not exactly what you are asking for, but we arrived to AK one day last week about 15 minutes after it opened (non-EMH morning). We walked right on to a boat, nobody in front of us and nobody coming behind us. Felt like we had the entire ride to ourselves.
I would think that showing up right around opening would be no longer than a 10-15 minute wait, if that. Especially during EMH.

Not exactly what you are asking for, but we arrived to AK one day last week about 15 minutes after it opened (non-EMH morning). We walked right on to a boat, nobody in front of us and nobody coming behind us. Felt like we had the entire ride to ourselves.
I would think that showing up right around opening would be no longer than a 10-15 minute wait, if that. Especially during EMH.
We could deal with 15 minutes , that's not bad.

Even for those who decided to RD Navi, they don't really need to get there too early. If it's a 9 am open, they generally release people around 8:30 or so. Get there at that time, and it'll be walk on for Navi (or any of the non-Pandor rides) as everyone is headed to FoP.

In November 2017, we rope dropped NRV on an 8 AM EMH morning. We entered the queue to ride a second time before 8 AM.

We were at AK on Dec 1 and 6, 2017 and heading straight to NRJ (not EE mornings). We only had about a 5 min wait each time and as soon as we got off, we got in line to ride a second time, with about a 15 min wait. I think AK was rated around a 4 on TP.

Oh good thanks everyone! We plan to get a FP for FOP and will ride Navi at rope drop on the EMH day. I know I'am planning way ahead of time since we are not going until July but our ADR is coming up in 2 weeks. I want to fit a Tuskers House breakfast in so I need to figure out a plan:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter