How long is one lap on the Magic deck 4?

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
Planning out a morning walk on the Magic and wondering what the distance is per lap around deck 4. TIA!
:thanks:

Unfortunately not everyone goes the way the arrow points.
Of course they don't! :cutie: (I wanted to click the Laugh emoji but didn't want it misinterpreted.)

We'll be walking, so I hope we won't be too much in the way of the serious joggers. I don't think we'll be out there very early, though, so that might help.

We'll be walking, so I hope we won't be too much in the way of the serious joggers. I don't think we'll be out there very early, though, so that might help.
Just remember, walk right and pass left. The fore and aft sections of the track get narrower as they go through interior spaces, so be sure to go through those single-file so there's room to pass on your left.

Unfortunately not everyone goes the way the arrow points.
When they have the forward section closed for mooring operations, we have no choice but to go backwards and back around again making a U over and over. Honestly, it's no big deal. Just something to be aware of if you're out there on port days.

Just remember, walk right and pass left. The fore and aft sections of the track get narrower as they go through interior spaces, so be sure to go through those single-file so there's room to pass on your left.
THIS. What will annoy runners is walkers walking next to each other and taking up all the path. Just be aware of those around you and if someone is running up behind you and/or in those narrow areas walk single-file rather than side by side.

@CarolynFH - One thing to note if you haven't been on the Magic before. The forward area gives a nice look into the crew areas for mooring. You can see the lines anchors and other things but this can impact if they will have the full loop open since they may close that forward when preparing for docking operations.

I am equally annoyed by runners that don't move over when walkers are trying to pass as well. The route is relatively narrow, even where it isn't. This is not a place to set running and/or walking records of any kind. Be kind all the way around.

I am equally annoyed by runners that don't move over when walkers are trying to pass as well. The route is relatively narrow, even where it isn't. This is not a place to set running and/or walking records of any kind. Be kind all the way around.
There are walkers going faster than runners?

There are walkers going faster than runners?
I guess theoretically if someone was doing a slow 'jog' and someone else was really powerwalking, the powerwalker might be going faster. But that's probably not a super common scenario . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter