How long have you been a member of DIS?

Going on 12 years. I had just started digital scrapbooking and was looking for Disney related material. Stumbled onto the creative forums and then got sucked into the photography forum. It was actually quite sometime before I became a regular on the CB and the Budget Forums. Most of us moved on from the Scrapbooking forum onto larger platforms (that also have gone by the wayside) but remain friends. The photography forum is a mere shadow of what it used to be but I learned some skills there I wouldn’t have learned anywhere else.
Are there any good Disney digital scrapbooking forums still open? Any file sharing/trading sites? Just getting started :)

20 years . I was a laughingplace.com member prior to that . I transplanted to DIS when I sought WDW info . Disneyland is still my number one . . . although I used Fodor's & Frommers Planning Books for my first WDW Vacation in 2001

Last edited by a moderator:

Since May of 2003….wow almost 19 years. I was young then. 😁😁😁

I started posting in 2008; but, I lurked for a couple years before that. I'm a DIS teenager. :)

Are there any good Disney digital scrapbooking forums still open? Any file sharing/trading sites? Just getting started :)
Sharing/trading files is piracy and against all TOUs. Sure fire way to get yourself blacklisted. Not to mention just plain wrong. Pony up the five to ten bucks and support the artists/small businesses.

Since 2004 - DD18 was only 6 months old
Time sure flies

Appx 20 years. Was there for the first SwanDolphin Cheerleader Meet which I believe was summer 2000. Purple potatoes anyone?

Ah, the oldest Reecejackox thread I've seen. I must carbon date this and add it to the museum's collection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter