How long from Spoodles PS time to Studios?

PolyKat1

Mouseketeer
Anyone care to estimate what time we could meet someone at the Studios after our 9:40 Spoodles breakfast PS?

I have to set up a meeting time, and I have no idea how long it will take us to get seated, eat, and catch a boat over there. Also, my father in law will be driving an ECV, if that matters.

Whatcha think?

Thanks

I think the boat route was this last week:

Epcot, Boardwalk, Y& B club, Swan &Dolphin, then Studios....

We love the Spoodles breakfast and go there often. We normally get there when they open at 7am so I really don't know what it looks like at 9:40am.
Usually it's pretty quiet when we are there. We always have a large breakfast at Spoodles so we can skip lunch. We are there for something like 30-45 minutes.
I will guess that you will be seated right away. Depending on how quickly or slowly the people in your group eat you will probably be out of there around 10:30am.
The boat from the Boardwalk (a few doors from Spoodles) will take (my estimate) 15 minutes to get to the Studios.
It depends on if you just miss one and have to wait.
I would not make any appointments at the Studios until 11:30am just to be safe.
You will likely be at the Studios before 11:30am but there is no way to guarantee that.

ps.....try the Spoodles breakfast flatbread.......it's GREAT!!!!!

We loved breakfast at Spoodles. Is it still help yourself? We liked trying several things and that makes it so easy. We love the buffets because it makes everyone happy. I would like to go there for breakfast the day we are not going to the parks before we leave for VB. Thanks for the info.

I would say around 11:30, also. We usually go to Spoodle's about that time and they can be busy. My guess is you will be early, but better safe that sorry.

They no longer have the buffet. Try the French Toast.. it is yummy!:D

Thank you to everyone who responded. I'm going with 11:45. Can't wait to try all those yummy breakfasts at Spoodles!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter