• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long for Kidcot in Epcot

grossmansr

Mouseketeer
About how long do you think it takes to walk around the World Showcase and stop at all the Kidcot stations? It will be me, DD8 and DS4. I'm just wondering if we'll have enough time to make it to our ADR at Mama Melrose at 3:30, if we start the country crawl at 11. That would give us roughly 3.5 hours before we need to start making our way to DHS. Would that be too rushed?

Directly proportional to how many stops I want to make along the way. 8-)

But to be serious, I'm not totally sure. Our Kidcot journeys tend to take us in unpredictable paths and lengths of time. I don't think we've ever just straight done them all without any detours for dining or other activities. 3.5 hours seems plenty doable, but not totally sure. Curious what others have to say.

I'm not sure. Have you ever toured World Showcase before and, if no, then will you want to explore more than the Kidcot spots? Also will your kids want to stay to color the cards at each stop?

I did a little math and figured that 20 minutes in each of the 11 countries would equal a little over 3.5 hours, so.... there's that. We've been before and certainly don't feel the need to see everything, I just don't want to feel rushed. I think it sounds like a doable plan so I guess we'll keep the ADR and hope for the best.

We spaced ours over two days and had meals, bathroom breaks, etc while doing it so I honestly don’t know how long it was total. However, be prepared for your kids not wanting to miss one page of the passport...so a stop in every country. 😉

You can do it, 20 minutes at each is adequate - but you will feel rushed, considering you will want to see other things...

How long it will take overall depends on a lot of factors. If you already kind of know your way around World Showcase and have a good idea of where the KidCot stations are (or at least, how to identify them), you should be able to do it, but it might be a bit rushed. Some of the stations may already have families there, and you may have to wait a bit, which you really can't control. Are your kids going to want to stay and color, or will they be content to get their stamp and go?

Do you have/are you getting the passports for your kids? I am assuming you are, because otherwise, it wouldn't really matter if you had to skip a country or two. My kids absolutely loved doing the passports, and I highly recommend them, but we had two days to get it done so we weren't concerned with time. At each station, they would want to stop and put all the stickers in after they got the stamp/message.... but if you are crunched for time, you could just have them do that part later. Although, that may contribute to the feeling of being rushed, which you are trying to avoid. 😒

20 minutes in each country also doesn't factor in walking from one to another, stopping for snacks, bathroom breaks, et

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter