How long for just the two Harry Potter areas?

disneyvoice

DIS Veteran
We are heading to FL Jan 7-14, staying at WDW. In all our years of WDW trips we have never been to Universal. We aren't into big roller coasters, we would just like to do the two Harry Potter areas. Would it be possible to see and do everything in those two areas in a half day? We are trying to figure out if we need to rearrange evening plans for the day we are thinking about going. Thanks!

Personally I'd stay the whole day. Both areas are really nice in the day and excellent in the evening. You can see/do everything in a day (1/2 day possible if you don't want to really check out the details, eat, do any interactive wand spells, or see only 1 of the shows - just do the 3 rides).

Half a day is no where near enough. At least plan for a whole day and leave if you get done early. You don’t have that option if you make evening plans.
Do plan to visit the whole park. There are plenty of awesome, non roller coaster rides.

I agree with the other posters...allow yourself the day and if you end up leaving early you could duck out pretty easily.

Thank you! We will cancel our evening plans and spend the whole day there. Excited to see it!

You have to pay for two parks so so would try and get my money's worth for sure!

That would be super expensive for just a half day, imo.

We are heading to FL Jan 7-14, staying at WDW. In all our years of WDW trips we have never been to Universal. We aren't into big roller coasters, we would just like to do the two Harry Potter areas. Would it be possible to see and do everything in those two areas in a half day? We are trying to figure out if we need to rearrange evening plans for the day we are thinking about going. Thanks!

One day is definitely enough, but 1/2 day might be pushing it to get on the rides in the HP areas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter