How long does it take to lose 50-60 lbs.??

I looked at both diets briefly. All the foods I eat are allowed on the SCD but they allow for certain kinds of cheeses, which I am avoiding. The other diet seems to allow for some fermented diary and they want you to eat a combination of cooked, fermented, and raw eggs if I read it correctly.

My outlook has been to just eliminate as much processed foods and sugars as possible. I use an app called LoseIt! and it breaks down how much sodium and suagrs I take in, among a bunch of other stuff. I am, probably for the first time in my life, staying within the guidelines for sodium intake. I can only imagine how high I was back when I ate everything in sight. The sugars are harder because some foods have natural sugars but I haven't been having candy and ice cream and stuff so I am guessing my sugars are all from natural sources.

All I know, is whatever I am doing is working. Since 12/29 I have been averaging 2 lbs a week lost and I am eating plenty of food. I can eat a bowl of strawberries for the same calories as about 15 chips so I am probably actually eating more food, it is just the right kind.

I hope to be down another 30 lbs by October when I run the ToT 10 miler. Hopefully it all keeps working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter