How long do the characters "linger" after breakfast?

HenryMom

Earning My Ears
We are going to try to get PS for the Artist Pointe character breakfast on the first day of our stay (a Saturday). We are thinking that we'd like to get in to eat a bit later on and make it more of a "brunch" for us, rather than an early breakfast-type thing. I've read that they serve from 7:30 to 11:30 am.

My question is this: does anyone know if the characters will all disappear promptly at 11:30? Or do they stick around? Anyone out there ever eaten a character breakfast this late? If we get in to eat right around 11:30, we'd like to be able to see them for awhile. I guess I can just call to try to get an answer for this, but I thought I'd throw it out here to the experts first!!

Thanks in advance for any help :)

~HenryMom
FQ-PO May 2001

We had the last seating (11:30 I think) for AP breakfast in January. I don't know if it was the time of year or what, but there were only 3 tables of guests there at that time. We were the last to arrive. The host came up to us and said the characters would be leaving soon and asked if we wanted to pose for pictures with them. We probably spent about 10 minutes with the characters taking photos and "talking" to them before they left. This whole 10 minutes it was just our family and Pooh, Eeyore and tigger. So even though they weren't around for our entire meal, we got a lot of "quality" time with them first. We also did not feel rushed or like we were keeping them late. We enjoyed the whole experience a lot. Food was great too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter