How late put points into Rci?

ldo

DIS Veteran
How late can I put points into Rci with a Dec 1 uy?
Can they be banked points?

So does that mean that Aug, Sept & Oct UY's have a deadline of 45 days before Nov 30th? Or is the 45 days before their original expiration date?

So does that mean that Aug, Sept & Oct UY's have a deadline of 45 days before Nov 30th? Or is the 45 days before their original expiration date?
YES!! I talked via chat to MS yesterday -I have a Sept. UY and my original date to bank to RCI was July 18th since they expired Aug 31st -BUT since we've been extended to Nov. 30th, she said they now can be banked to RCI 45 days prior to the new expiration date.

as long as our Aug trip happens, which it will as long as the parks are open, I'll be moving 30 pts to RCI...

not sure what I can do with 30 pts though!

Can you move any number of points into RCI? We did it once back in 2010 when we first bought our contract and I'm sure that at that time we had to put in a certain number to cover a whole week in either a one bed or 2 bed apartment. Was something like 180 for a one bed and over 200 for a 2 bed and we had 200 pts per year so we only put in the 180 a didn't want to borrow from our next year. We had a nice week in Scotland later though as we are based in the UK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter