How late are the drink stations open?

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
I’ll be staying at POP and I’m wondering how late the refillable drink stations stay open?

I also know that at AoA there is a drink station by the pool bar. Does that stay open later than the inside drink stations?

Everything Pop Food Court closes at Midnight.

If you are already in there at Midnight you can access the Beverage Islands until you finish eating of course.

I "think" the outside station at AoA closes at Midnight when The Drop Off closes.

If you are ever over at the All-Star Resorts,their Beverage Islands are open 24/7! :)

I've always wondered why they didn't design it more 'accessible' knowing the lateness of things going on at Disney. I have spent countless $ (well, I guess I could count them - but, you know!) buying drinks in the machine b/c I was 'too late' to use the refill station.

I've always wondered why they didn't design it more 'accessible' knowing the lateness of things going on at Disney. I have spent countless $ (well, I guess I could count them - but, you know!) buying drinks in the machine b/c I was 'too late' to use the refill station.
Agree.

The All-Stars Food Courts and Merchandise Shops are in separate locations while the Pop Century Food Court and Merchandise Shop are connected with no "barriers" between them,so if they were to provide POP Guests 24/7 Beverage Island access they would have to station someone in the Merchandise location to keep Guests out of there and evidently they think that would be too labor intensive.:)

t

Agree.

The All-Stars Food Courts and Merchandise Shops are in separate locations while the Pop Century Food Court and Merchandise Shop are connected with no "barriers" between them,so if they were to provide POP Guests 24/7 Beverage Island access they would have to station someone in the Merchandise location to keep Guests out of there and evidently they think that would be too labor intensive.:)

yeah, would be nice if it were separate at all locations - but, then again, I'm sure that the drink companies don't mind that extra revenue stream from the 'past midnight, gotta have a soft drink' crowd. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter